Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Break By The Lake

The day was perfect.
To spend a little time by the lake in our backyard.
To be on "vacation" for an hour, maybe two.
A tisket a tasket, I carried what I needed in my basket.
My book, my reading glasses, my cell phone, my thrifty Christmas afghan, my mug, and hot tea in my insulated hotel silver carafe.
I think I'm all set.....but something is missing......
Oh yeah! the doggies want to be a part of this too.
 They're lovin' this.
 Lucy May, Princess May, Lucky May
Our kind of May Day!
Enjoy your day!
and playing with Picnik.

Rita May

1 comment:

  1. Oh how adorable these yorkies are. My sister had one (Reggie) for 17 years and he was something. Sneezed when he wanted outside, preferred to sleep with his head on a pillow thank you. Our family lost a wonderful pet/friend.
    Love your photos of your yorkies, especially what you did with Picnik! Like that program very much.

    Blessings to you & yours,

    Lexy

    ReplyDelete