Sunday, February 6, 2011

Kitchen Valentine-izing

The blue and yellow in the kitchen is replaced with red and white.
My "Be Sweet" sign is hung from the cup hooks under the cabinet.
I use those cup hooks for the all signs we make. So easy to switch out.
Easy Chocolate Muffins under the glass dome.
The stack of bowls is from Walmart's after Christmas clearance.
They included a cookie mix.
Kiss the cook.
This was a brown wood box that held gift food items. I sprayed it white.
 Heart measuring scoops for the sugar and flour. The Brighton heart night light is usually in my bathroom. The pottery love heart was a gift from my friend Joanie, years ago. Joanie, do you remember this?
Wrought iron two tiered pie stand hold 2 of my dishes.
 A clay heart shortbread cookie mold, a few heart Christmas ornaments in a silver candy dish, and a red ticking striped basket that holds paper napkins all sit on top of my antique bin that holds the recycleables.
 I put (Ajax) ruby red grapefruit dish wash liquid into a heart-shapeed dollar vase and added a pour stopper.
The doggie's cookie jar gets a red bow and a vintage heart cookie cutter. If you want  them to come running, just lift the lid!

LOVE...... 

13 comments:

  1. I love it! Adorable, what an imagination to do Valentine's so beautiful, right in your lovely kitchen, the boxes, your wooden white box with the heart plates inside, I love it all.
    Happy Valentine's.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Those look like Longaberger baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Dropping by from Met Monday. I hope you'll come see DD2's dining room redo.

    Allison
    Atticmag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your decorations are sooooooooooo pretty!! I love the idea with the soap. Gotta try this.

    Everything looks great!
    Blessings,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful reds...I love hearts and your collection is great...
    Have a beautiful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This kitchen is wonderful! I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Now I am inspired to "valentinize" my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are just adorable! Makes me want to add a little Valentine flair to my home :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute and inspirational! Think I'll start my Valentine decorations for my kitchen today! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable! I love everything you did! The dish liquid in the heart vase is genius:) Love it! XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable Valentine post! AND>>>>I love your little pups! Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving all the pretty red! It's so bright and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your decorations! I would love for you to link up to my Ten Buck Tuesday link parties!

    www.youngnester.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete