Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tray Vignette for March

I always make a few holiday changes to the
tray on the corner of my breakfast counter.
 I filled the apothecary with oyster shells. 
First we ate the oysters, then we brought
them home and scrubbed them clean. 
My kind of recycling!
 I added a Longaberger St. Patrick's Day
 garter around the neck of the jar.
A Lucky Lottery Bear, green candles and 
green candy dish filled with chocolate 
covered mint kisses are added.
A Longaberger Lucky Charm Basket
A green M monogrammed hankie.
All ready to cook the corned beef and 
cabbage dinner this Saturday 
for my family. We'll have 13.....
(click HERE for my mustard-parsley sauce)
Lucky 13!
To see more March/St. Patrick's decor
click HERE, HERE, and HERE.

Cheers!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! It looks wonderful! Love your runner. Come and follow me back Joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rita May, I love your tray vignette. The jar with the shells is fabulous, what a cever idea, I'm loving it! The monogram hanky is so delicate and pretty. Lovely everything. Have a great weekend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so pretty! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your creative vignettes...Great idea about bringing home the oyster shells!..they look so beautiful in our glass container..

    Hope you consider joining my very Tablescape Party at Housepitality Designs..part of a Spring Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that same apothecary jar! Love the sheels in it and that you RECYCLED them! The hankie is so pretty too. XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute vignette! I love your tray and apothecary jar. Stopping by from My Romantic Home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your tray display. It is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a charming way to add holiday decor! So many cute pieces too!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rita, I just love your posts! Thanks for sharing your treasures and how you rotate them constantly. I love to do the same. Love your organizational style.

    ReplyDelete