Thursday, October 16, 2014

A Spooky Entry Table

Welcome....goulfriends.
 Black cats and spell books replace the 
regular pretty items on the entry table.
 I used black plaid placemats, an orange 
pillar candle on a large carved wooden
candle holder that I found thrifting, a black 
cat wrought iron boot scraper that I've had
 since scraping off snow from boots that
 was a part of my life, and of course, 
Longaberger pumpkin baskets.
 I covered a saved bare-wire lamp shade with 
black silk and used it on a white thrifted lamp. 
 Books are covered with brown paper that
 I've printed to resemble spell book covers.
 Dollar store spiders are everywhere.
Did you figure out what I used for my shade 
cover? Yes, its an old black half slip. I have
 a trunk filled with old clothes that 
I just know will come in handy
'someday'.

BOO-ya!


Links: Between Naps On The Porch,
Facebook

5 comments:

  1. Love it all especially the book covers!!! Nice touch with slip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute. I love the book covers also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real cute and spooky all at the same time! Love the book covers but it sure was clever of you to use an old slip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, goulfriend....YOU are so clever.....
    I enjoy your blog and all your cute ideas!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Tammy

    http://gigipinkglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete