Monday, October 27, 2014

Frightfully Good Coffee

Have you found any Halloween mugs this
 year while out thrifting?
I'm always on the lookout for seasonal
mugs and Halloween mugs are rare
to find. It's fun to change the mugs 
at the coffee station every month.
These really help you get into 
the 'spirit'.
 They do make my coffee and tea taste 
frightfully good.
Hot chocolate and hot cider are
sooo much better in a ghost mug.
I found these 2 last year for 25¢ each.
I just found the ghost boo one for 12¢.
More Halloween mugs are on the mug rack.
I store the tea bags in the pumpkin canister.
Enjoying our Sunday afternoon coffee break,
plates and mugs. Little pleasures...

BOOya!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rita,
    I love the posts about your coffee/tea station - they always look so fun! I've started collecting seasonal mugs, too, and hope to one day have a coffee & tea station like yours! I love the idea of storing the tea bags in the pumpkin canister. =) Thanks for the inspiration!
    Blessings,
    Lanita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how festive! And that cake looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete